A pioneering and productive cognitive high school is the one that competes with other high schools internationally.
MISSION OF BAGHDAD COLLEGE
Baghdad College is an integrated system that consists of 4 firmly-established high school branches. We believe that building humans and developing society is the basis of having generations who can build the country. The essential purposes of the high school are learning, teaching, doing researches and serving the society through providing a stimulating environment of potentials, qualified high school teachers together with curricula that enable the students to deal with the requirements of the business markets and information technology which support all fields of specializations. In addition, the high school undertakes to prepare productive and self-reliable graduates. It is also characterized by developing the minds, the scientists and the innovators. It must be open to the society in order to find scientific solutions and develop business practices. Furthermore, it emphasizes the integration of theoretical and practical knowledge and the rehabilitation to accomplish academic accreditation.
STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES OF BAGHDAD COLLEGE
We are working to achieve Baghdad College's mission through the following objectives:
- Providing qualified manpower to work in various fields that corresponds to the evolving needs of the labor market.
- Improving the educational and administrative processes to contribute to the achievement of the high school's vision and mission.
- Development of faculty members.
- Improvement of our scientific achievements in a way that corresponds with the international accreditation standards.
- Development of the educational programs adapted to benefit from the international experiences in diverse specializations in a way that corresponds with the requirements of the labor market.
- Improving the capacity of personnel and creating new capabilities in line with quality requirements.
- Re-engineering of procedures in a way that helps in facilitating processes and adoption of modern techniques for mastering them.
- Reviewing the organizational structures of the high school branches that correspond with the new orientation of the high school.
- Completion of job descriptions for all formations of the high school.
- Development of methods of performance evaluation adopted in the high school depending on quality, not quantity as our philosophy suggests.
- Support for cultural and scientific ties and documenting them between the 4 branches of the high school and Arab and international high schools.
- Automation of high school work.